Acuity Instruments K-Swap Shifter Adapter Plate for RSX Shifters
- Adapts RSX shifters to many Honda chassis popular for K-Swaps (see compatibility list)
- 4 unique shifter mounting positions to help adjust shifter position up to 40mm forward/rearward
- Includes shifter mounting screws and washers as well as a foam seal for manual chassis
- 6061-T6 aluminum adapter plate weighs only (approximately) 440 grams
This kit is designed to permit mounting of an RSX or DC5 Integra shifter (OEM or aftermarket) into a k-swapped* 1988-2000 Civic or 1990-2001 Integra. With its modest weight of only 440 grams, a unique stud-plate mounting design, and 4 possible shifter mounting positions, we believe this to be the most carefully designed K-Swap shifter adapter plate of its kind. Each adapter plate is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and receives a durable black anodized finish. The plate mounts to the center tunnel using 2 screws and 1 stud plate, all of which are inserted from under the center tunnel. The unique mounting design permits installation by a single user and prevents possible damage to the OE weld nuts on manual chassis (an issue common to some competing designs). The plate is reversible, and when combined with the 2 unique shifter bolt patterns, a total of 4 unique shifter mounting locations is possible, allowing up to 40mm (1.6") of adjustment. This feature allows users to move the shifter forward or rearward to suit their unique preference. In addition, a self-adhesive foam pad is included to help with sealing on manual chassis. Consider pairing this with an OEM RSX shifter and our shifter base bushings (SKU 1884) if you are on a budget, or pair it with our 2-Way or 4-Way adjustable RSX shifters (SKUs 1937-2W and 1937-4W) for the ultimate shifting experience.
This plate is designed with the assumption that the shifter cables will be routed through the firewall near where the firewall meets the center tunnel. In some cases, when the heater core is removed, it may be possible to route the cables through the former heater core hole. Other users may wish to cut a new hole in the firewall near the center tunnel to route the cables more discretely and/or to retain use of the heater core.
Installation on manual chassis will require drilling of 2x 10mm holes. Installation on auto chassis will require drilling of 4x 10mm holes and grinding down a small portion of sheet metal.
*See the compatibility list for a full list of compatible chassis, shifters, shifter cables, and transmissions. This product is not intended for use with K20C (factory turbocharged K-Series) engines; for swaps based on K20C engines, see SKU 1950 shifter adapter plate.
- (1) Shifter Adapter Plate
- (1) Stud Bracket
- (2) M8x1.25 Hex Flange Screws
- (8) M8x1.25 Flange Nuts
- (4) M8 Aluminum Shifter Mounting Washers
- (4) 20mm M8x1.25 Socket Cap Screws
- (4) 30mm M8x1.25 Socket Cap Screws
- (1) Self-Adhesive Foam Seal
This plate can be fitted to any of the following chassis:
- 1988-1991 Civic (EC/ED/EE/EF/EX)
- 1990-1993 Integra (DA/DB)
- 1992-1995 Civic (EG/EH/EJ)
- 1996-2000 Civic (EJ/EK/EM)
- 1994-2001 Integra (DB/DC)
This plate accepts OEM or aftermarket shifters designed
for any of these vehicles:
- 2002-2006 RSX/RSX-S
- 2002-2006 Integra (all trims
- 2001-2005 Civic (EM/ES only, not compatible with EP shifters)
Compatible Shifter Cables:
- 2002-2006 RSX/RSX-S (including aftermarket shift cables for these vehicles)
- 2002-2006 Integra (all trims, including aftermarket shift cables for these vehicles)
Combinations of shifters and cables listed above are
compatible with transmissions from these vehicles:
- 2002-2006 RSX/RSX-S
- 2002-2006 Integra (all trims)
- 2001-2005 Civic Si/R
- 2006-2011 Civic Si (requires the installation of RSX/RSX-S/EP3 Change Lever Assembly & Change Wire Stay on Transmission)
This product is not intended for use with K20C (factory turbocharged K-Series) engines; for swaps based on K20C engines, see SKU 1950 shifter adapter plate.
We Also Recommend
1000cc FIC Honda/Acura Fuel Injector Clinic Injector Set (High-Z) Previously 900cc Honda B, H, & D Series (except D17)