AEM 02-04 Acura RSX Type S Series 2 EMS
AEM was the first company to offer complete engine control using a race vehicle’s factory wiring harness and sensors. Our Series 2 Plug & Play EMS is a culmination of this original program. It combines robust construction with our proven AEMtuner Software to deliver total engine control.
AEM's Series 2 Plug & Play EMS plugs directly into a vehicle's factory ECU harness and requires no additional wiring or hardware. Windows™ compatible software (XP, Vista, 7) simplifies copying, viewing and data manipulation. AEMtuner software is infinitely adjustable. It allows tuners to program virtually any combination of engine control, power adders and auxiliary devices, and accurately deliver proper amounts of fuel and correct ignition timing, for any boost level or operating condition.
- Electronic boost control
- Full idle control
- Programmable traction control
- Software definable knock control
- Two step launch control
- User configurable soft-cut rev limiters
- Wet or dry nitrous control
- Up to 12 peak and hold injector drivers
- Up to 8 direct-fire coil outputs
- Up to 16 general-purpose outputs
- Up to 8 definable switch inputs
- Up to 4 EGT inputs with fuel trim
- 1MB of internal data logging