AEM Tru-Time Cam Gears
AEM Tru-Time Adjustable Cam Gears increase horsepower and torque without having to change the camshaft(s) and are must-have items for engines that are milled, forced induction, high compression and/or utilizing aftermarket competition cams. Tru-Time cam gears enable users to match cam timing with their vehicle's tuning state by advancing or retarding the cam profile(s) in one-degree increments via true laser-etched markings. Precision-cut gear teeth ensure no premature wearing of the cam gear's belt surface and AEM's anodizing on the adjustable cam gear's teeth is lab-test proven as the hardest anodizing process on the market.
AEM Tru-Time Adjustable Adjustable Cam Gears are available in a multi-spoke, five-bolt designs.
- Increase horsepower and torque without any cam changes and are ideal for heavily modified engines
- Grade-8, six-point hex bolts stand up to repeated adjustments and feature an integral washer flange for greater load distribution
- True laser-etched markings on the leading edge of the gear allow for quick, accurate adjustments
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Belt surface is hard anodized
- Recommended cam gear settings included
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Priced per gear (DOHC will require the purchase of 2 gears)
THIS PRODUCT MAY BE USED SOLELY ON VEHICLES USED IN SANCTIONED COMPETITION WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED UPON A PUBLIC ROAD OR HIGHWAY, UNLESS PERMITTED BY SPECIFIC REGULATORY EXEMPTION (VISIT THE “EMISSIONS” PAGE AT HTTP://WWW.SEMASAN.COM/EMISSIONS FOR STATE BY STATE DETAILS.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INSTALLER AND/OR USER OF THIS PRODUCT TO ENSURE THAT IT IS USED IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. IF THIS PRODUCT WAS PURCHASED IN ERROR, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE IT. THE PURCHASER MUST ARRANGE TO RETURN THE PRODUCT(S) FOR A FULL REFUND.
THIS POLICY ONLY APPLIES TO INSTALLERS AND/OR USERS WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES, HOWEVER CUSTOMERS WHO RESIDE IN OTHER COUNTRIES SHOULD ACT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.