BC RACING COILOVERS 1988-1991 HONDA CIVIC/CRX - BR SERIES
The 88-91 Honda Civic/CR-X (w/ rear fork) BC Racing Coilovers are the perfect suspension choice for street driving and the occasional road course or autocross duty. These Coilovers have easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine-tuning your compression and rebound; plus a separately adjustable ride height; having a performance suspension system could not be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle to sit (no preset ride height here) and our patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in securely. Our systems also offer optional pillowball mounts to provide camber adjustment; adjusting camber to either fit larger wheels; dial in a better alignment or to sharpen your steering response. BC Racing offers all of these features while providing a strong; attractive-looking coilover system at a reasonable price.
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included
- Adjustable rear camber plates available
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- Inverted and Non-Inverted setups
- One year warranty
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for strength and weight savings
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself.
These coilovers come with 8k/6k spring rates. If you're looking for custom spring rates please contact us by e-mail, phone or website live chat.
We Also Recommend
1000cc FIC Honda/Acura Fuel Injector Clinic Injector Set (High-Z) Previously 900cc Honda B, H, & D Series (except D17)