Full Race 92-01 Honda Civic / Acura Integra EG / EK / DC ProStreet Traction Bar
Full-Race ProStreet traction bars are the original Honda Traction bar – and still the best. Designed for road or drag race cars, this part is a must for every driver seeking to increase traction, lower 60 ft times, and eliminate wheel hop. Hand fabricated in-house at Full-Race, this is the first product we ever made – and remains one of our top selling to this day.
Key engineered features include:
- Bolt on installation, no welding required.
- Will accommodate large downpipes and or headers.
- Designed with PERFECT suspension geometry, will not cause binding.
- Aluminum knurled radius arms allow for quick and easy caster adjustment.
- DOM crossbar is hand fabricated and precision welded.
- Full-Race Traction bars are CAD designed. They are engineered with a factor of safety (FOS) of 3.2, meaning they are 3.2 times stronger than they need to be.
Full-Race recommends using the traction bars to gently pull the LCA towards the front of the car, just 1 or 2 turns. This allows a slight increase in caster, even from Left to Right
Click here to view the ProStreet Traction Bars installed.
Click here to view the documentation of ProStreet Traction Bar design.
Full-Race uses the latest CAD software to aid in the design process. FEA testing is also performed on each part ensuring a high factor of safety. Click on thumbnails for full size pictures of CAD design.
There is approximately a 6mm / 1/4″ variation of production tolerance from honda civic and integra tow hook brackets. We build the traction bars to fit all chassis, and there is absolutely nothing at all wrong with tightening the hardware without washers. the tow hook brackets will flex outward and the traction rod connection points remain centered
The “U” shaped Clevis is purposely oversized. This allows for easy installation of the heim joint + 2 misalignment spacers. Tighten it down once everything is installed and the “U” will compress into place
- Photos below shows how the DC/EG/EK traction bar clevis MUST be mounted in line and level with the lower control arm.
DO NOT mount the clevis perpendicular to the control arm (like this), or any orientation other than in line and level with the lower control arm.
Just letting you know I ordered the ProStreet traction bar for my H2B EG and it fit perfectly. No issues at all. Still had like 1-2 inches between my oil pan and your T-Bar arms. For future references if anyone asks will your kit work on H2Bs
For additional information and or related questions, feel free to contact us.
We Also Recommend
1000cc FIC Honda/Acura Fuel Injector Clinic Injector Set (High-Z) Previously 900cc Honda B, H, & D Series (except D17)
1000cc FIC Honda/Acura Fuel Injector Clinic Injector Set (High-Z) Previously 900cc K, S2000 ('06-'09)