Hondata FlashPro TL 2007-2008
The FlashPro allows full user tuning and datalogging for the 2007-2008 Acura TL Base and Type-S MT and AT. It includes Windows based software called FlashPro Manager.
Within the USA this product is legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a public highway.
This FlashPro can only be sold to US/Canada addresses.
- Programmable ECU interface.
- Connects via OBDII diagnostic port.
- USB 2.0 connection
- Works with Laptop or Desktop
- No ECU modification necessary.
- Live Tuning
- 20 hours on board datalogging memory.
- Security Password.
- FlashProManager Windows software.
- Check and clear diagnostic codes.
- Custom laptop gauges.
- Dual calibration storage - upload from one of two calibrations stored in the FlashPro
2007-08 TL tuning features
- Ignition, fuel, idle speed, table editing.
- VTEC window.
- MAP sensor based tuning.
- Rev and launch limiters.
- Map tracing & lambda overlay.
- Expanded fuel, ignition and knock tables for forced induction.
- 4 bar MAP sensor support (43 psi).
- Support for larger injectors.
- Injector latency / dead time.
- Individual cylinder fuel & ignition trim.
- Individual cylinder knock count
- Works with Hondata Traction control
- Starting calibrations for NA, forced induction & larger injectors.
For a more detailed feature lists see the FlashPro help file.
Check ECU Compatibility
To ensure that you order the correct FlashPro we recommend that you check your ECU is supported.
The ECU part number is located on the ECU. The ECU is located in the engine bay near the battery. You may need to remove a plastic cover in order to see the sticker containing the part number.