Hondata Reflash - RSX Type S 2002-2004 K20A2
Reflash your 2002-2004 RSX Type S engine computer.
- Fuel, ignition and cam angle optimized.
- VTEC point lowered to 5200 rpm for cars with intake systems.
- Rev limiter optionally raised to 8600 RPM (see valve spring tech information).
- 12-20 peak wheel hp from a stock RSX depending on the dyno and modifications.
- 15-20 ft/lb torque increase between 2500-3500 rpm.
- Peak torque now at 3200 rpm on an unmodified RSX.
- Very flat smooth torque curve. 95% of peak torque available from 2500-8000 rpm.
- Fully dealer compatible - works with all Honda scan tools and equipment.
This is for an ECU reflash - the ECU is not included. Hondata does not sell direct - the reflash must be purchased from a Hondata dealer. The ECU reflash form must be sent with your ECU.
We do not recommend the use of nitrous or forced induction for this reflash. For these applications use the K-Pro.
Two programs are available. They both are based on the performance program above and vary only in rev limits:
- K20A2-2: 5200 VTEC point and stock REV limit
- K20A2-4: 5200 VTEC point and 8600 rpm REV limit
Within the USA this product is legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a public highway.
|Sales Region||US Only|
|EPA/CARB status (USA)||Competition vehicles only|
|Part Number||37820-PRB-A01 to 37820-PRB-A08|