King Bearings Race XP Rod Bearings CR4287XP STD Integra GSR 94-01 DC Type-R 97-01 DC2 B18C1 B18C5
The XP Tri-Metal Racing Series
Successful race engine builders are constantly pushing the limits of load capacity to new levels. Race bearings today inevitably need to match these demands with more competitive bearings. At King Racing we met the challenge with the XP high performance bearings series.
- High-load, long-duration racing such as circle track, off-road, off-shore, and others that require steel crankshafts
- Enhanced tri-metal copper lead construction with nickel barrier and SecureBond adhesion
- 15% - 30% greater load capacity than traditional bearings
- The SecureBond unique adhesion process, for superior stability between the top and intermediate layers
- 0.0005" metallurgically enhanced and hardened performance overlay withstands greater loads and better resists surface fatigue
- Mains are 1/2 grooved for uncompromised lower shell load capacity
Please Note: Image is used for display purposes only and may not reflect actual product.
The XP series is a line of bearings with advanced metallurgical and geometric technologies that meet extreme performance loads. It was developed for all performance applications that use forged steel aftermarket crankshafts and produce high loads for extended periods.
King Racings XP series features pMax Black, a unique tri-metal structure that is 24% harder than any other conventional tri-metal race bearing. Max Black together with the XP geometric features are the ideal combination for performance racing.
We Also Recommend
1000cc FIC Honda/Acura Fuel Injector Clinic Injector Set (High-Z) Previously 900cc Honda B, H, & D Series (except D17)
1000cc FIC Honda/Acura Fuel Injector Clinic Injector Set (High-Z) Previously 900cc K, S2000 ('06-'09)