NGK V Power Spark Plug BKR7E (4644)
The NGK V Power spark plug offers a 90 degree V-Power center copper or platinum electrode that provides performance, improved ignitability, increased fuel economy and lower emissions over standard Spark Plugs.
The Trivalent Metal Plating has superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties. NGK's V-Power Plugs Feature a Unique V-Cut in the Center Electrode that Directs the Spark to the Edge of the Electrode, Helping the Spark Develop More Rapidly, Increasing Ignitability and Reducing Quenching.
Features and Benefits:
- Lowers ignition system voltage requirements
- Greater ignitability and performance over conventional spark plugs
- Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover
- Trivalent Metal Plating has superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Pure Alumina Silicate Ceramic Insulator, Provides Superior Strength and Better Heat Transfer
- Increased fuel economy and lower emissions
- Highly durable against electrical and chemical wear
- Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
Economical performance and improved ignitability over standard NGK Spark Plugs original equipment manufacturer and racer approved.
We Also Recommend
1000cc FIC Honda/Acura Fuel Injector Clinic Injector Set (High-Z) Previously 900cc Honda B, H, & D Series (except D17)
1000cc FIC Honda/Acura Fuel Injector Clinic Injector Set (High-Z) Previously 900cc K, S2000 ('06-'09)