Tein Street Acura RSX Advance Z Coilovers Not EDFC Compatable GSA28-9USS2
TEIN Street Advance Z Coilovers Acura RSX & Type-S (2002-2006) GSA28-9USS2
16 Way adjustable - Spring Rates: 392 lb front and 504 lb rear
- 2002, 2003, 2004 RSX & RSX Type-S - Lowers 3.6" Front Max and 4.1" Rear max
- 2005, 2006 RSX & RSX Type-S - Lowers 3.4" Front Max and 4.6" Rear max
TEIN Street Advance Z coilovers are designed for those who want more performance from their coilover system. Designed to provide a stiffer yet comfortable ride and agressive stance, the street advance coilovers have 16 way adjutable settings giving you a much more noticeable feel in damping force change. These coilovers provide plenty of shock travel even lower than standard vehicle ride height. These coilovers adjust via an ultra strong ZT coated threaded sleeve and have updated internal components as well as external coating to dramatically increase durability and product life. Excellent choice for daily driving, and great for weekend track use.
TEIN Street Advance Coilover Features:
- 16 Way Adjustable Coilovers
- Ride Height Adjustable via Spring Seat
- Requires resuse of OEM upper mounts
- Twin Tube internal construction
- Sealed Structure Fixed Shocks
- Made in Japan under strict quality control standards.