WISECO PISTON ACURA INTEGRA GSR B18C 81.5mm 12.5:1 CR - K593M815AP
Wiseco is world renowned for their work building race winning pistons for sport compact engines featuring small bores, multi-valves and high RPM applications for many years. Wiseco utilizes experience acquired from a diverse background of the most sophisticated engines in such venues as Formula1, Indy Racing League (IRL), NHRA Pro Stock Bike, AMA Superbike, and AMA Motocross to design and manufacture the highest technology Sport Compact piston available.
Wiseco's complex piston skirt profiles that reduce power robbing friction, yet promote stability in bore for optimum ring seal. Wiseco has added skirt coatings to the long list of standard features on shelf stock Sport Compact pistons!
Wiseco's world class forging facility that utilizes the latest technologies featuring complex forging shapes, advanced materials and features aligned grain flow technology.
Wiseco Acura Integra/Honda Civic Sport Compact Pistons. Wiseco Sport Compact Pistons K593M815AP for a
- Acura Integra GS/LS/RS 90-01
- Acura Integra GSR 92-93
- Acura Integra GSR 94-01
- Honda Civic Si 99-00
B16A (Must use at least .040'' thick gasket) - 81.5mm Bore | 11.5 Comp. Ratio
B17A1 - 81.5mm Bore | 11.8 - 12 Comp. Ratio
B18A1/B1 - 81.5mm Bore | 11.8 - 12.4 Comp. Ratio
B18A1/B1 with B16A VTEC Head - 81.5mm Bore | 12.8 - 13.0 Comp. Ratio
B18C - 81.5mm Bore | 12.5 - 13.2 Comp. Ratio.
Wiseco sport compact pistons are forged and machined in-house and receive a full compliment of power enhancing features. Light weight forgings, millimeter ring packs, extra-strength forgings, gas ports, skirt coatings, offset pins, and a variety of other features are available to insure each engine exceeds our customer’s expectations. Optimized skirt profiles minimize rock and provide long skirt life in stroker applications.
All machining is done on the newest CNC equipment to insure the tightest tolerances in the industry. Our Wiseco sport compact pistons are top of the line performance parts, built for the demanding consumer that wants nothing but the best. Some of our sport compact pistons are even matched with high quality NPR Steel nitrided rings with napier style 2nd rings.
Below are just some of the popular features found in our forged piston product lines:
- Valve pocket designs allow maximum flow around the valve, allowing the use of oversized valves and high lift cams.
- Piston crown shapes are designed to promote the maximum intake charge efficiency through a scavenging mixture ‘Cross Flow’ during intake and exhaust valve overlap. More fuel and air equals more horsepower.
- Piston domes are designed for optimal quench during the compression/ combustion cycle, resulting in resistance to detonation and pre-ignition. The end product is longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- Precision machined ring grooves with proper orifice/ accumulator volume feature calculated groove root diameters and axial widths, providing excellent surface finish and flatness, maximum ring seal, and minimized blow-by and oil consumption.
We Also Recommend
1000cc FIC Honda/Acura Fuel Injector Clinic Injector Set (High-Z) Previously 900cc Honda B, H, & D Series (except D17)