WISECO SPORT COMPACT SERIES 87.0MM BORE PISTONS | 1993-2001 HONDA PRELUDE H22/H23 (K544M87)
1993-2001 Honda Prelude H22 or H23? Wiseco is proven to make some of the best pistons on the market! Featuring valve pocket designs that allow maximum flow around valve, also allowing oversized valves ang high lift cams to be utilized and piston crown shapes designed to promote maximum intake charge efficiency thru scavenging mixture "cross flow" during intake and exhaust valve overlap. More fuel and air equals more horsepower! Their pistons are designed to optimize squish or quench during compression combustion cycle event, resulting in resistance to detonation and pre-ignition. The end product is longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- Precision machined ring grooves with proper orifice/accumulator volume.
- Complex piston skirt profiles that reduce power robbing friction.
- Piston crown shapes designed to promote maximum intake charge efficiency.
- Resistance to detonation and pre-ignition.
- Longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- Providing maximum ring seal and minimizes blow-by and oil consumption.
- 1993-2001 Honda Prelude H22A1;H22A4
- Application Notes: FRM cylinders MUST run SLEEVED bores
- 1993-1996 Honda Prelude H23A1
- Application Notes: To be run with .030” piston to head minimum requires .040” gasket minimum
What's in the box?
- Wiseco Sport Compact Series Pistons
- 8700XX Piston rings
- S625 22mm Pins