Hondata FlashPro Accord 2003-2007 V6 MT Adapter Kit
Currently Back ordered with no ETA at this time.
This is an adapter kit to use the 2007-2008 TL FlashPro for your 2003-2007 Accord V6 MT. This allows full user tuning and datalogging for the 2003-2007 Accord V6 MT.
You need to provide:
- TL FlashPro
- A new or used ECU from the 2007-2008 TL (MT) or 2007 TL base AT.
ECU Part Number
|RDA-A83 through RDA-A84||
2007 Acura TL Base Auto*
|RDB-A02 through RDB-A04||
2007 Acura TL MT Type-S
|RDB-A11 through RDB-A12||
2008 Acura TL MT Type-S
* The Auto ECU needs a hardware modification for cruise control to work.
The CAN adapter cable connects from the DLC to the CAN bus connector. See the install instructions.
The ECU adapter connects the 07/08 TL ECU to the 03-07 Accord harness.
This FlashPro can only be sold to US/Canada addresses.
- Programmable ECU interface.
- Connects via OBDII diagnostic port.
- USB 2.0 connection
- Works with Laptop or Desktop
- No ECU modification necessary.
- Live Tuning
- 20 hours on board datalogging memory.
- Security Password.
- FlashProManager Windows software.
- Check and clear diagnostic codes.
- Custom laptop gauges.
- Dual calibration storage - upload from one of two calibrations stored in the FlashPro
2007-08 TL tuning features
- Ignition, fuel, idle speed, table editing.
- VTEC window.
- MAP sensor based tuning.
- Rev and launch limiters.
- Map tracing & lambda overlay.
- Expanded fuel, ignition and knock tables for forced induction.
- 4 bar MAP sensor support (43 psi).
- Support for larger injectors.
- Injector latency / dead time.
- Individual cylinder fuel & ignition trim.
- Individual cylinder knock count
- Works with Hondata Traction control
- Starting calibrations for NA, forced induction & larger injectors.
For a more detailed feature lists see the FlashPro help file.
Check ECU Compatibility
To ensure that you order the correct FlashPro we recommend that you check your ECU is supported.
The ECU part number is located on the ECU. The ECU is located in the engine bay near the battery. You may need to remove a plastic cover in order to see the sticker containing the part number.